- Smoking is strictly forbidden on or around the church premises.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed on church premises (building and grounds).
- No pets are allowed inside the church buildings other than those necessary for physically challenged persons
- Breakage of and/or damage to any church equipment, furnishings, or facilities will result in forfeiture of deposit.
- The church is not responsible for lost or stolen articles or equipment.
- No furniture or furnishings are to be moved without permission from the Wedding Director and only in advance of the wedding service. ONLY SSBC maintenance personnel can move furniture or furnishing.
- POSITIVELY no tacks, glue, tape, or nails may be used on any pews, walls, furniture or elsewhere in the church.
- Food or drink is never allowed in the Sanctuary.
A wedding service will require SSBC custodial services.
It is required that experienced security is present, especially for evening events. The responsible party can elect to arrange for this or SSBC can arrange the service.
It is the responsibility of the Wedding Party to ensure that church policy is understood and followed by everyone connected to the wedding. The Wedding Director is not authorized to make exceptions to the written policy.
Wedding Party Date
SSBC Representative Date